11/03/2009

Sabre attack !

From my little desk at Central Command HQ ...

... Many things where sketched and painted on today !! Nothing finished as I had previously thought but then , for sure tomorrow I'll have something to show !! This one here's just a mindless doodle !! I don't know if buddy's being kicked or shoe-loved but one thing is for sure ... He's a bit shy about it all !

News of the day >>>>> I unfortunately have to announce that I have had to cancel my next Rotterdam trip !! Due to queen's day , I found myself short of willing customers ! I can't blame them , a day of grinding with Nick or 2 days of Dutch-party-action !! An understandable choice knowing I was willing to postpone the trip till right after the Summer anyways ! So , as sad as canceling a trip is , I'll be posting the new dates of that trip as soon as I get 'em !! But it should be right after the Summer ... A few weeks after I land back from my U.S. trip in August ! So in the mean time .... More painting , drawing , tattooing , taking pictures and working on the book !!!


Plog ya later !!

3 comments:

ZAK said...

Those goddamn flying dutchmen, dont know whats good for them.
But hey, we dont give a shit about the king or for the queen for that matter here in Stockholm. Put your thumb up and hit the road. Obviously, flying is a bit more comfortable and faster way of traveling...

Unknown said...

We dont give a shit about the king or for the queen as well... it is just about beer. As for me... I choose the grinding session :)
PS: Zak know that your name in Dutch is a curse ;)

Flora Amalie said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better i'd much rather get tattooed by you than go drinking for two days with the Dutch!!