07/04/2009

漆黑

It had been a while !!



So I thought ... Let's post some more sweet analogue shots I took last time I was in Hong Kong !!! Let's just say I took a lot and it's a great thing to post when you have nothing else to show cuz you've been busy laying out a book all day !! This time , shots I took with my trusted Neopan 1600 !! The film of all films !! My favourite black and white 35mm film in the whole wide world !! So here it is ... A selection from yet another HK roll !!

My trusted Canon + Neopan 1600 + Mong kok at night !










Rock !!!!! I don't shoot as much black and white as I used to and I think I should !! Something magical about it all !!

Something new and interesting if you like my pictures ... I'll be 120ing soon !! For all you non-photo geeks out there ... That means bigger square pictures !!

Hope all is fine and dandy wherever you're at and post ya tomorrow with maybe a bit of illustration for a change !!



From the middle of the Copenhagen night ... Farewell and sleep tight !

No comments: