22/07/2008

On the road to sweets ...


3 things !! 1: There's a U.S. air force recruitment center in my hotel lobby !!!!! The guys that work there are always looking at me and smiling when I come in and out of the hotel !! I'm scared ! 2: I found the best place in the world for cheese cake !!!!!! ( where I had my delish. breakfast this morning pictured in the above photo ) and they have a 4 page ( 50 pieces per page ) desert menu !!!!! No kidding !!!! ( check illustration below for an exact ( realistic ) reenactment of exactly what will happen tomorrow ( with moving floors and floating everything ( I swear !! ))) And 3: Tomorrow I go to the shop of stupid toys to get some new crap for the shop shelves !!! Here's what I got drawn today !! A bit of over-rendering is good sometimes !!!



4 comments:

Thorofasius said...

Oh man, I love that breakfast! Drawings are super (as always). I dig the comic, old fat cop, hhmmm glimps into the future :)

Uncle Allan said...

someone's beeing a busy little drawing machine!! Looks good body!!!
Looks like you are having a blast so far...no cool down so you don't forget about us!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!! (insert awkward hug here)

Anonymous said...

Doggiebag me some of that please!!!! I don´t care if it is green and fussy when I pick it up in August..... MMMMMM..... Big Amerikan Breakfast rock!

Anonymous said...

All love to colestrol! :D i respect your work.

/ tom