26/01/2012

Family bidness

Back with some of these day's doings you guys seem to like!!


Barely have a few minutes to post these so it'll be quick I'm afraid!! Here we go...

Last Sunday was family day for me! yep!! So my father, my aunt and my sister flew in all the way from France to get some sweet new ink!! Yep! Family tat-day! So under the watchful eye of the patriarch, here's what I did...

On my sister's back cuz she likes horses...



And then on my Aunt's back cuz she likes Dragons!



Yes yes... The second dragon in my career and right on time for the new year!!
I believe I only have one last family member left that still remains unscarred... I believe it's my Mum's turn, next! There's just no other way really!! Let's see how that goes! Until then, that's it for today! Would love to stay a bit longer and write about all this but I really have to run... Again...

I have so much to Plog about but so little time... I guess you know how it goes by now! But I am looking forward to some more in dept blogging as soon as I get back to my beloved home!!

Until then... Tats and more tats...

10 days left!

No comments: