03/09/2011

Right of passage


Back home but not without a fight!

I've made it back to my beloved corner of the world and right back into this mad schedule!! I'm still keeping it low for a while but I do promise many many many lovely posts in the days to come! With lots of that stuff you like to see!

I'll also update my traveling schedule tomorrow and give you some interesting day's news asap too!!

So yeah... Stay tuned for a very full month of September!!




As I struggled my way through immigration yesterday at some ungodly hour of the AM... A thought came to my mind! Those who work and live where they are from are spoiled!!! If you're one of these people... Enjoy it and don't take it too much for granted!!! Being an immigrant can be such a bitch!

1 comment:

Lovemore Jonathan said...

Nobody ever said being a G-lo was gonna be easy!!!!