11/07/2010

Bows and arrows against the Zorgon !!

Dear Plog followers ... A factual fact post for you today !

In the last few weeks , I have received an overwhelming amount of e-mails asking me "Nick ! Nick !! What does the inside of the head of a Zorgon interceptor/hunter-destroyer tripod look like ??" I had previously sent people to search the no doubt huge database of information the internet must have on this very popular subject ! However , after searching myself for the said information , have surprisingly found very little data ! So here it is ... By popular demand and for your visual education !! The answers to all your questions regarding the insides of a Zorgon interceptor/hunter-destroyer tripod's head ... For your viewing pleasures !



If you have any other questions , please don't hesitate to ask ... I'm always happy to enlighten !




Stay informed and Plog ya tomorrow with some sweet book action sneak peeking !

5 comments:

ZAK said...

Haha, you sick bastard.

igl said...

awesome, i ever wanted to know that 2 ! but it seems not comfortable, no TV, no sofa, coffee- machine ???

Ben Newman said...

Great pic! Although I'm now curious about what the (presumably female) pilots of the Zorgon interceptor/hunter-destroyer tripod look like...

Thorofasius said...

Ahaaa, thanks buddy! I always wondered what it looked like. Awesome piece!

Uncle Allan said...

ohh sorry that I havn't commented on this delightful insight before but I finally had a good night of sleep since I didn't have to speculate any more.

The chances of anything coming from Zorgonia is a million to one they say, But still they come!!!