31/03/2010

Our man in Hong Kong ...

The bird market ...


(As in for your bird cage not for your frying pan)

Here's the day's sketchbook page !! Nothing to hide in the black corner up there ... Just built it up to have one of my shots from the said bird market fit right in and just haven't found which picture to put up yet ! So ... You get a big black square in the mean time !! Yep !

However , in other news !! Finally got the awaited call !! Re activation is official and my services as an international man of mystery are , yet again requested !! I'm shipping out tomorrow at the crack of 10 !! Don't think this assignment should drag on much longer than a week but I truly have no idea how long I'll be out for ! And more importantly ... I just don't know how much internetness I'll be able to get !! But fear not , beloved Plog followers , I will do my outmost to update on a regular basis ! Yep !! Absolutely !!

This sounds like a big one too ... Never been out on the field in Asia !! Let's see how it all goes !


Wish me luck !

1 comment:

Shelltoon said...

Doodle on...