02/05/2012

The Fugees (not the band) 62-66

RED BOX day here we go!


I made it again and managed 5 pages for you this week too! Yep,that's right... 5 pages!! Awesome right!?
Anyways... Here's your weekly Red Box session... Enjoy and let me know what ya think!!!

P.s. This week with a special guest star too... Mhmm... Let me know if you figure him out!



PAGE 62


PAGE 63


PAGE 64


PAGE 65


PAGE 66




Unbelievable!! Just unbelievable!!! A bit grim there at the end but such is life, I guess... And who is that guy anyways?? I've seen him somewhere before...
Oh well! Hope you liked this week's session! Come back next week for more!!!!


Check this all out from the start HERE!



Tats tomorrow or Friday... Got a lot backed up for you!
Laters!


1 comment:

nic said...

Oh man... classic Chomksy right here bwada! You did him justice with not just his face but also his monologue on the decline of Western civilizations! Just when I thought the nutthing eddabl menu was as good as it could get, you outdid yourself again!

Pressure's on ;)