05/04/2010

Undisclosed Jungle area ...





Part 4 ...


Sorry for the lack of Ploggings of the last few days but you see ... Internet is hard to find when you're in the jungle ! And yes , the hot humid triple canopy jungle banks of the mighty Mekong river ! Been hanging out with the Mekong river folk for the last few days , sipping some beerLao and melting away in the shade ! But boy oh boy , let me tell ya ... You can't wait to see the shots I'm bringing back from this jungle adventure !!





More ploggings and updates as soon as I get this Tiger to give me back the reuter !!

Stay sharp !

2 comments:

Flora Amalie said...

Don't apologize for the lack of plogging, apologize for the lack of explanation as to WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING IN THE FRIGGIN JUNGLE!!!

Ok?

Michelle Hilden said...

Woaw!!! Jealousy is creaping up on me, I want adventure too!!! Enjoy your time in the jugle!