15/03/2013

The Noodle ribs and some spring cleaning...

Aaaaaaand then I got to Berlin... Mhm... And here's the first of a long tat-a-matic tattoo marathon!

Tofu noodle love... 









ROCK!

More tomorrow!!



ALSO IN THE NEWS >>> ORIGINALS SPRING CLEANING TIME !!!!

It seems I've kinda had a spontaneous original's sale on Instagram last night... So just to be fair for the few of you who aren't following me on Instagram... I need more room/I'm tired of seeing all these old piles of originals all over the place!!! Need room for piles of new originals!! So go check the originals on the Electric Pick Ture Box (HERE) for some info on a bunch of these... I'm taking 25 to 30% off all originals and will take care of shipping if they aren't framed too!! I try to update the inventory as often as I can!!

But there are a bunch also for sale that I just don't have time to find, crop and post so if you remember one you can't find, don't hesitate to ask!!!

Let me know!!!

pick@electricpick.com








No comments: