25/01/2009

First cup ... And 2nd ... And 3rd ...

The day's doodles , were this time , done on a wall !! Here's what I proudly leave behind at my HK breakfast place !!


About 8 hours worth ! Including breakfast and drying time between layers ! Yes ... That's how I spend some of my vacation days !! Oh and guys ! ( past and future wall owners who might end up with some of my doodles on them ) what is it with black walls guys ?? Anyways , pretty happy for a 2 marker , black and white wall paint job ! Hope they like it too !


Now that's pure love , straight from Hong Kong !!




Enjoy the doodles and Plog ya later , coffee gulpers !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome great work man

Anonymous said...

After a Chinese new year break, I return to first cup for my daily fix and see your doodle.....WOW !!

nic said...

i went to check out the mural piece today. great to see your work left permanently in hong kong... next time i gotta get you to do my apartment wall or something! haha

safe journeys...