05/10/2009

Winterings !



Just ran through these a second ago and well ... With the Wintery weather we've just started to get here , these last few days , I thought these kind of shots would be well needed !

A few random 35mm shots from a few months ago , back in L.A. !








I'm not out of shots yet ! No no .... Still have a few left to post , eventually , from this last trip ! However , am already starting to plan the next few trips !! Nothing is for sure yet but what I've been looking at lately is :

-Christmas back home in Paris / Def. not working !
-from mid January till early March in wonderful Hong Kong / Yes ... A bit of working but not too much !

More and more precise dates to come ! Until then ... The next two days are doodle days so ... Keep an eye out for some of that !

3 comments:

Miss C. said...

Christmas in Paris ?? Sounds good to me! Havent been home for Christmas in about 15 years but oh well ...
Just teasing everybody by saying that i live 2.5 hours south of LA, in sunny Mexico ... just came back from walking my dog ... 6am ... 28.3°C ... just saying!

PS: WHEN are you gonna plan a trip to Mexico damn it?? ;) i want my gun-lady!

art skull tattoo said...

hihi, moi j'ai pris l'avion hier de paris pour les tropiques, c'est vrai qu'on commence a se les geler chez vous, bref, aprés le mexique oublis pas la jungle, putain tu vas en faire des kilometres, bon courage vieux !!!!

trevor ward said...

makes me miss my home town, its getting cold and wet here in oregon (usa) as well