19/10/2009

Aaaa ... Prrrt !

Behold >>> My latest masterpiece !

This pretty much what it looks like in my head right now !!

Have had some serious stuff to figure out lately ! It's good once in a while to analyse where you're at and where it's taking ya and shit !! Re-brief the master plan ... Ya know !? Don't know if it's a case of Winter blues/confusion ... A bad case of it's my birthday tomorrow and time flies or maybe I just need some change ?? But yeah ! Apart from some tattoo action ... Haven't had it in me to doodle much lately ! I've chosen Wednesday as a deadline to have my shit figured out and my mind set ! So the last week of forced time out has been good and I should be back on track in the days to come !!

And now ... A good night is in order ! Am off to the pub where a few mates are waiting and after closing time , the Wii comes out and gets hooked up to the projector and the Guinness flows !!! Sounds like a party to me !!! I'll take a few shots of this interactive night for tomorrow's post !


Be well !

11 comments:

Grant Hill said...

This piece is soooo dope! Maybe ur best one yet! HaHa! Wii/Guinness, cant beat it.

Uncle Allan said...

Hang in there buddy!!! Brighter times ahead! Excepts that it is becoming fall and therefore more darkness...but the other kind of brightness!!! Promise!!

Flora Amalie said...

Feel better, and have fun wii'ing tonight (that word is not gonna catch on is it?)

Tomorrow i'm making you a giant birthday burger, nothing complicated about that!

art skull tattoo said...

salut mon gars et bienvenue dans le cas deprime/confusion, rassure toi t´es pas le seul, moi je galére un max en ce moment, bref, comme on dit içi " Fé em Deus " !!!!

trevor ward said...

i say do what makes you happy what ever that may be...

Unknown said...

Happy B´day to ya matey. Feel better, nothing worse than the winter blues.

Simon said...

I heard traveling is excellent medicin against any winter/autumn or any other blues you could have

Happy birthday mate!

Michelle Hilden said...

Tillykke med fø'sdagen

Anonymous said...

happy b'day!

CraigSA said...

happy brthday big guy! have a good one i'll buy u a guinness when i'm there! don't feel down, THE SUPER TOURISTS are here for u!

Hans said...

Van harte gefeliciteerd !

Hans

/me wanders off to have another bourbon.....