06/06/2012

ZZZZAAAAP 84-87

And another 4 page Red Box Wednesday for you!!

Wow! This whole immigration process is getting intense!!! What could possibly happen next for our two friends??



PAGE 84



PAGE 85



PAGE 86



PAGE 87





Woooo… I did not expect that! That's pretty hard core, like!
Next Wednesday will be the last few pages (4 I think) of this chapter! Make sure you don't miss it!!!

Check the whole thing from the beginning HERE!



Starting from this Friday I will be posting, every day, all the shots I brought back from Beijing… Yup! So you might have seen all the sneak peeks on my instagram (@ephk) but the real shots are much better… Fosho! So keep an eye out for that too!!

Ok got to run… Again!




1 comment:

Flora Amalie said...

Holy intenseness, they just tazered Oliver!!