13/06/2012

THUMP 88-91



So yeah...

It's Wednesday!!!! Red Box day!!!

Before you read this week's 4 new pages... You have to know... It was actually pretty hard for me to draw these pages! Yup! But I stuck to the plan and managed... It's all part of the plan!!! These few pages are the incredibly dramatic end to chapter 5... I'm expecting a bit of hate mail from these... But I want you all to know... Well... I can't say really... Don't wanna spoil it... Ok enough suspense... Here's your incredibly dramatic weekly Red Box update... The last pages of chapter 5!


PAGE 88



PAGE 89



PAGE 90



PAGE 91





Yeah! I know!!! Pretty fuckin' dramatic, right!!



Next week is the beginning of chapter 6... Don't miss it!

As usual, HERE is the whole thing from the start!






Ok got to run!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRE!!! You alive?! I miss you BRE! And i think Red box is fishing awesome! okok.. i'm a big fan of the story, BUT illustrations!!! Fuck they are just so full of detail! full of life! But anyway.. just writing to tell you that i miss you BRE xxx

john cheetham said...

noooo poor oliver