11/04/2012

THE HYDRA 53-55

Hellz yeah, Red Box day!!

Once again, I make it on time… And with the promised amount of pages too!! Eventually I'll be writing a post about the Red Box and stuff but I never get a second… So until I do find a second… You can keep reading it here and expect new pages every week!! With no further delay… Your weekly Wednesday RB pages… These 3 pages down here are the last from chapter 4.



PAGE 53



PAGE 54



PAGE 55






The what now??? The "HYDRA"??? What the hell is all that about… Holly smokes this whole thing is outta control, I tell ya!

Expect a new awesome chapter to start next week!!




Check it out from the start here!


And once again, I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me to get all these super positive and interested e-mails about this comic! It's super geeky but I just love what this thing's become and the fact that a bunch of you also do, makes me happy! Ok enough… I'll have some more very interesting new in the next two days!! Interesting if you like tattoos, that is!

Ok got to run! Stay awesome!!!!

3 comments:

nic said...

Ooooh, what a cliffhanger!

Henne said...

Do you know where all this is headin or does the story just develop itself with every page? :)

Rich Phipson said...

hydra?.. definite 'Lost' influence!