08/04/2012

THE CHASE…

As seen on the "Instagram" machine… @EPHK

Sometimes you chase something cuz you want it.. You can't quite get it so you keep on chasing it… And before you know it it's already been forever and you're still chasing it!! Words of wisdom…

My latest doodle >>>>>



... I don't actually know what way it looks best... You tell me!!

Also… It seems I'm really changing a lot of stuff and well the whole concept of the Electric Pick Ture Box so it might take a while actually!!! So if while I'm doing these changes you win the lottery and run out of ideas of what to use all that money for and then suddenly remember that everything I paint, if it's not in my sketchbook, is most definitely for sale… Just write to me with your questions about any piece you see here on the Plog!!

Ok… Got to keep on chasing…

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Flora Amalie said...

Ooohh, i like this!!