21/02/2010

RED



Some red ...



For all of you tattoo lovers out there ... Here's an update for ya ! Just so you know !! Have personally been pushing back a lot of work for the last few months , to my greatest pleasure ! However did have a few shots planned for February but they just didn't work out ! Changing tattoo spots made it difficult to plan some of them who will sadly have to wait a few more weeks and one of my other sure shots got grounded on his ship (the USS Nimitz) so ... Looks like I won't have any tattoo work to show you guys in February after all !! Fear not , however , Plog tattoo lovers ! March looks like a much better month for you !! Got a few solidly planned and a great new spot to do them in !!! More news on that as soon as I have it !!

Just wanted to keep you in the know about it all and let you know that I hadn't quit the said trade just yet !!


Plog you some more soon soon !!

5 comments:

Simon said...

can't wait for june to come around!!!

Sam said...

love the doodle, she's super cute! x

ZAK said...

Super-cool chick!

Michelle Hilden said...

I love the doodle so much that i would like her tattoed on me!!!

juanko said...

Don't worry man, I'm coming through in April... Rain or shine!