15/02/2010

DOOMK !

Done !! Finally got this one all wrapped up and finished !! Bigger than I usually do them and also mostly painted too (usually these pieces are a lot more illustrated) Huh ! A few firsts , or not really firsts but a few rarities , let's say !! This bubba's 29.5cm wide and 50.5cm high and is ... Up to now ... I truly believe ... My new bestest favouritest one !!!

Let me know what you guys think !! Love to get everyone's opinion on this one !!



Rock !!! More to come but until then ... I'll just be doodling , planing my new secret merch endeavour which I sadly doubt will be T-shirts this time around and be waiting here for the Nimitz !


Later e-skaters !!

10 comments:

CraigSA said...

if i teach u how to drink guiness will u give me this picture? huh?

Anonymous said...

seriously, nick. this piece is magnificent.

Flora Amalie said...

Good work, majestic horns!!

igl said...

nice, reminds me for the "Jabberwocky"!

****Commander T**** said...

nostrils in the forehead.... brilliant... Just Pick could think of that

Ben Newman said...

Argggh! Great work Pick, I love this one!

lsd said...

she came up a treat!! its mad

art skull tattoo said...

J'adore la petite goutte qui tombe, et le double corned doomk est parfait, bravo !!!!

brainz said...

drooling on my keyboard.. fucking drooling

INK AND DESTROY said...

Absolute brilliance! I'd totally get this stuck on me!