26/02/2010

___>: ERROR< !

Quick hello from the fish market ... (as in for your aquarium , not for your frying pan)


(Sensia 400)

Just wanted to shoot a quick line to all of whom might have written me in the last 24 hours ! My inbox has randomly decided , in an outburst of mental despair , a probable cry for help , to eliminate all of the 33 day's messages before my eyes !! Still can't work out exactly what happened since it has never happened quite like this before but it has indeed , I now accept , just happened !! Barely had the time to see a few [subjects] and notice that most of them where actually real e-mails and not the always awaited "manliness enhancement best kept secret drug" mails or "I loving you. Please must visit me at RussiaBrides.com" mails or even the always very interesting "I am manager of Nigeria bank of the whole world and beyond and have a Bagazillion Euros for you. Please give me your bank info" ones !! So ... If you happen to be one of those who has written to me in the last 24 hours (the real mail one's only , please)... Please write back to me ! My inbox is sorry ... She won't admit it just yet but she eventually will !

Thanks for the time !



More , slightly interesting Ploggings to come !!

2 comments:

owl eyes said...

wow those fish look so beautiful all clustered together!

sweet blog/plog.

owl eyes said...

wow those fish look so beautiful all clustered together!

sweet blog/plog.