11/04/2008

Red shadow ...

... Why not !

Yesterday's doings !! A real intense electric blue is gonna come and complement the light on this one and make it explode !!! Had some fun on this one yesterday !! While having an all day chat about girls and art !

Later , my buddy Choker-Stefan came down from his countryside town to the big city to hang out and have official meetings of officialness with me !!! After all the biz talk concluded , the percentages agreed upon the technicalities understood ... We shook on it , drank all night , picked up the numbers from Jen and officially concluded that the E-Pupermarket is good to go !!! All I need now is stuff to sell .... But rags are being printed as we speak !!! So rest assured ... The time is soon !! And the crap for purchase will be awesome !!! Had to stop my part of the production cuz I'm on my way to Austria on Monday ... But as soon as I'm back ! It's a go ! Ok ok ... Enough T-shirt talk ...

See ya on the flip side !

1 comment:

Petri said...

The angle for some reason reminds me of Alex Ross and his stuff. And that is a good thing. Althou I havent read his stuff much.