20/04/2008

King of the mountain ...


Still more pictures ... Still more walking !! Not really to visit ... But just to hang ! A shot of the Graz hauptplatz , above and one of these random tram rail shots that I seem to enjoy lately ! The last one is a 45 second long shot at 2 in the morning , from my buddy's flat , in the darkest of the night ! Love how it turned out ... I don't know where these colours come from cuz all I could see was pitch black !! Will be experimenting with this back in KBH ! Also found a sweet shop with some sweet cool books too !! Finally was able to put my hands on some Belio zines !!!!!! Check em out ! This is awesome stuff - edited in Spain ! Also got me a few Clutter zines and some of these dumb toys we never seem to have enough of at the shop !!




But apart from some money spreading ... Got to draw lots and do some long needed calendar arranging work ! So ... Sorry , but if you haven't gotten a reply to your last mail in the last few days ... It's not cuz I hate you ! But just cuz I'm trying to untangle a mail mess !!! So soon !!

Later ...

1 comment:

Julia Seizure said...

RJB pics on my blog, just so ya know.