07/04/2008

No robots ...


Sometimes ... No busty space cadet or evil doom robot is ok ... Not to often , but once in a while ... It's ok !



The day's doings !! First a sunflower one shot ... I love one shots ! This one was a lot of fun actually !! Then , the final touch-ups on the owl real estate magnate ! I guess money does grow in trees !! Now the pictures came out all wrong since half of it was healed and the rest fresh ... So all I can show is the bird condos and some tree money !! You can check out a previous unfinished version on my web-site in Projects/co-op ! Started this one with Allan a while back ... One of these spontaneous collaborations ! Oh and it's a cover-up too !

Day off tomorrow ... So lots of work awaits me !!

Later !

1 comment:

Julia Seizure said...

RJB played HK last monday can you believe it?! I'll try and send u some pics....