28/04/2013

The Lighthouse...


Title says it all...

Here's my second day's doings back up in Beijing... One of my new favourite pieces!! I'd love to do more of these actually... More "dream houses"... I loved doing this a lot more than I thought so yeah... If you have some kind of dream house/environment thing ya need done... Don't be shy!!! Ok here it is!!





Also in the news... I've just started to figure out some dates and stuff and stuff... You can have a look at the CALENDAR ... And although I'm not 100% sure yet if the next Euro dates are exact... They will be happening those months! So I'm not booking yet but will keep you informed asap!!!

Ok back to work...

New awesome project epic awesomeness to be announced sooooooon!

2 comments:

Ben Newman said...

That's awesome; love the stylised clouds!

ELECTRIC PICK said...

Thanks dude!!! How's your leg going?? Need more soon?