03/04/2013

North bound…


So I'm off to China in a few hours again… Some super secret spy stuff and of course some of that tattoo thing that I do once in a while will be happening!
However… As you might know from my previous trips north of the border… The Electric Plog has been condemned and judged to be counter revolutionary by the People's Republic of China's internet popo ! So… I won't be able to blog from up there till I get back on the 23rd, at the end of the month!

So I'm sorry to say that you'll have to bear with me for a bit while I accumulate some counter revolutionary Ploggables up there for you! It looks like I have a pretty full schedule so it should be worth the wait!! Of course, you can always also digitally follow my adventures on Instagram (@EPHK) for up to the minute, uncensored,  coverage of my daily activities… Or at least up to the day coverage!! 

So yeah… 

Oh and here's a doodle I last did…












Now… This is the first doodle of what will most likely be a lot of doodles I've done about a new epic awesome concept of which I'm not really supposed to talk about just yet! Mhm… How mysterious… But have no fear… I'll be giving you the lowdown on all this epicness as soon as I get back to the HK-HQ at the end of the month! All I can say right now is… Ultimate epic awesomeness!!! I think you'll all (or at least most of you) LOVE this new project!!

Ok gotto run… To China…




Stay street!





4 comments:

Michelle Hilden said...

Happy travels!!!
And do a doodle of a girl with skates please, but of course only if you feel like it:)

Michelle Hilden said...

are you back home now?

ELECTRIC PICK said...

Yes yes!!! Just got back!!! Should start posting asap!!! You're like my only reader now!!! Hihihi! Hope you're good out there in the North!!!!

Unknown said...

Dude, south american trip... WHEN!??