26/08/2009

Tales from the high seas ... [chapter deux] !

Fish women and friends ...

Now I had it all planned out , you see !! Organization is key !! Had the current sketchbook finish right in time , at the end of the NAmerican part of the trip !! Was all planned out perfectly from the beginning ... So that a new sketchbook would start from the very first day of this ocean adventure !! So ... In other words ... An illustrated travel log ! Kinda like the Captain's log only with doodles and ... Well ... I'm not really a Captain !! For those of you who know about my sketchbooks ... Kinda the same , only dedicated to this trip ! With no further delay ... Here are a few random pages !!




Lovely !!

Hope ya like ... More more more doodles to come , as I just started a new sketchbook here in Antwerp for the months to come !!


P.s. Looks like the funny mouth phase from last month is slowly going away ... At least for now !!

5 comments:

Flora Amalie said...

Fine sager!!

art skull tattoo said...

ouaip, terrible tes mermaids, ça fait du bien de te revoir, bienvenue a bord, fais peter tes sketches, au faite t´as pu pecher ???comment on dit euh ... fishing ????

JEJ said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had an awesome trip....and happy 100 plog followers to you!

igl said...

awesome, monkeylike supercooldrawings of the ship, etc. ... love the fishgrl !

nic said...

Damn I wish I could've taken you with my on my one month trip around India. Would love to see what an amazing sketch book you'd come up with by the end of that!