13/08/2009

Ahoy !!

From my cabin this morning >>>


Just made it onboard my beautiful new temporary headquarters and all is good !! However , I have some sad news for you all ... Plog followers of the world !! The Captain has just informed me that there would be ...... No internet during this trip !! And by No internet ... He actually meant ... None at all what so ever (just like in medieval times) !! Apparently the satellite thing-a-ma-jig is for positioning and in special cases , e-mails (2 hours per mail) so yeah ! I'm very sorry to have to say that our next Plog-appointment will have to be around the 25/26th of August , once I'm back home in Europe !!!

Take care out there and I'll Plog ya when I hit the solid ground again with most probably a hella-of-a-lot of stuff !!!!




Beware pirates >>> Here I come !!! AAAAaaaaarrrrrrrrrr !

5 comments:

Joe Capobianco said...

Looks like you arrive back in Europe the same day I leave to head back to the states. Well safe travels, or Welcome home. Which ever is proper when next ya read yer Plog...

Flora Amalie said...

Dude, i hope you brought enough paper, otherwise they're gonna end up with a very fancy lookin boat!
Wait, maybe that'd be a good thing?

Have a sweet trip, don't lean overboard too far and don't make friends with pirates.

ZAK said...

You can pay your ransom to the pirates in tattoos. Would be some fine-lookin' pirates I'd say. Save journey home, buddy.

art skull tattoo said...

10 jours ça va etre long, bonne route, dessine nous des trucs de fou pendant ton trip, vai com deus !!!!

Monster Sid said...

hahahha, dude, you are definitely crazy ;]