10/03/2008

Busty Broads and Busted Bots !

Just about had the worst weekend since like my last birthday in October ... Actually no ... This one was worst !! Trying not to make this blog personal but just had to vent this out ! Done ! Was however happy to get to have some super friends over from Philly for the weekend and that was sweet !!

Back on track with lots a stuff going on ! The merch site is actually done but have nothing to put on it yet so ... A few weeks left before the official opening of the Electric Pupermarket !! Been working hard with my buddies at Choker and it looks like it's gonna pay off ! The bling bling boards I just finished for them should be on sale very soon too !

And finally ... Wednesday is going to be the first full drawing day in way to long !!!!! Will be more than happy to lock myself in from the rest of the world and staple myself to my drawing table !!!

May the force be with you !

No comments: