04/02/2012

Et Voila !



Done and done I tell ya!

Just finished my last hour of my last day's workings for this whole operation and I'm glad to report that, to my surprise, I have actually survived this mega 5 weeks of tattoo madness!!

And I must absolutely add, that without the obvious exception, it went pretty damn well! Lots of people came from far away, lots of awesome ideas were submitted, everybody lasted amazingly, all the "one-shots" got finished and a few older classics got finished finished too!!! It was a pretty damn good tattoo trip!! Thanks to everyone who booked and came from around the corner or the other side of Europe!! You all rock and I hope you're all happy with your sweet new tats... I know I am!!

Here's your round-up, catch-up, your final tat-a-matic mega post for operation 35 days of nights !!! The last few days worth >>>

JAVA-JANE AND THE OFFICE MONKEYS

Awesome "one-shot" almost not finished but then we actually made it!!!



JELLYMAID IN 3D

Oh that turquoise...



CROC'S GOTTA LEARN SOME RESPECT

The final piece of the trip... Finished a few hours ago...





I hope you've all enjoyed the show for the last 5 weeks! Sadly (for you) starting from right now, there might not be another tattoo orgy like this one for a long time! I'll always post my tattoo work, as I come up with it... I'll just tattoo work a lot less!

More updates and news tomorrow!
Now if you'll excuse me... I have to get drunk tonight!


Laters!

1 comment:

igl said...

heyho !
nick my buddy, thank you so much for this awesome drawing and utilities !!! love and miss ya too ! some day we'll stand in your door in HK ! promise ! hugs and peace and love ! :)