11/12/2011

The Answers



While this young lady is busy solving humanity's existential evolutionary problems… Don't forget about getting one of these prints I last posted about!!! I've been very pleased with the amount of e-mails asking for some, so far!! And yes, it's free shipping anywhere on Earth (for inhabitants of the Northern and the Southern hemisphere)! If you don't fit in any of these two categories, give me a few days to go ask how that works at my local postoffice!



More super ploggables of the day as soon as tomorrow!! Some of that tattoo thing too!!



P.s. You can't see it but she's totally wearing shiny panties... Yep!

2 comments:

skywalker said...

Awesome, send her downunder to sort some of my problems out!! please!!!

Urban Warrior said...

Awesome "big bang shiny pants" luv this one