05/07/2011

Boob Scotch



Ok like... Here's the deal!! I've been asked yesterday to pick my top five bestest robots of all time! Now I don't know if you guys understand how hard that has been! I think it's outright one of the hardest things I've had to come with since... Since waking up this morning! However, please keep in mind that getting out of bed, for me, is the equivalent of an epic battle... Every morning indeed! The odds are gravely stacked against me and for hours of epic combat an army of about a hundred of me takes on thousands of walking charging mattresses! It can last for hours and it is very bloody indeed! When I do make it (I usually most times manage) I've only made it by the skin of my teeth, every morning, every time, an epic battle indeed! So yeah... It's been hard making this list! I did manage a list but I must absolutely say that it took me more than a day of constantly thinking about this, making list after list, compiling information on hundreds of robots and going deep deep into the secret parts of my brain that I rarely go too (memory)! Also, you should keep in mind that I didn't want to reuse any previously used robots! Unless I absolutely had to (I.e The Iron Giant)...

Here is my top 5 bestest robots ever list:

10: Maria from "Metropolis"
9: Robot in "Le Roi et L'oiseau"
8: Vincent from "Black hole"
7: Roby the robot from "The Forbidden Planet"
6: Necron 99 from "Wizards"
5: Gigantor aka Tetsujin 28-go from "Gigantor aka Tetsujin 28-go"
4: Girl bombs from "Dr.Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs"
3: The Iron Giant from "The Iron Giant"
2: Marvin from "The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy"
1: Pris from "Blade Runner"





In other news...

Check out the ELECTRIC PICK TURE BOX for a bit of an original's inventory update!






More doodles of sneakers and/or radishes and/or anything else really, tomorrow!

4 comments:

nic said...

DAMN... the masaai got sold?!? noooooo :(

Michelle Hilden said...

But there is ten?

ELECTRIC PICK said...

Yep!
My top 5 has 10 robots in it! What you gonna do about it sister!?

Michelle Hilden said...

I am no going to anything about it your are the MASTER and if the MASTER says that 10 is 5, that is the way that is, all hail the MASTER!