19/05/2010

Purple skies ...

Hard at work !! Never doubt it !

Just a quick post to say that I've been hard at work (book making again) and wanted to share a bit of the excitement with yall !! This project is becoming something completely crazy (in a good way) !! It has however , prevented me from doing anything else lately , apart from some tattoos here and there when I get hungry !

I have just under a month left on this thing and I won't quit till it's done and done ! Fear not however , Tattooings have been scheduled in !! A bunch of cool projects are on the way , some in the days to come !!

Apart from that ... I haven't drawn in a month and I think it's the first time ever in my life , ever , that I haven't doodled for so long !! Freaky if ya ask me ! And it's not because I don't have any ideas !! Just too damn busy making a book !!

So fear not ... I still doodle and will be back at the grinding in the days to come ! Until then ... You might have to deal with some AWESOME pictures !!


Stay vigilant !!
Now back to work !

3 comments:

Goodluck Jonathan said...

when da purple sky comes, don't open da door!

ZAK said...

Man, does the time fly! You'll be heading home soon! Just finish the goddamn book already!

Allen said...

Can't wait to see your book!!! Stay Hungry.....