16/02/2009

Clash of the titans !

Kablamo !!

Well ... Not much happened today ! I guess that's ok ! I can tell ya one thing though ... Went to drop off my hundreds of films of masterpiece photography to my developing wizard and just from looking at the canisters for a few minutes , we both agreed they were gonna be magical pictures !! 2 films from Paris , 2 from Copenhagen and about a hundred from my last Hong Kong/Melbourne trip !! Wednesday's the day I go and get them ... Might have to borough a car to bring them home ! Anyways ... Stay tuned for lots of Analogue-magic in the day's to come !! Here's a doodle from today ... Just played a bit with it with some Psd action and thought I'd post it tonight !

The cloud rider !! Kinda messed up the pixelling but ... Too lazy to go back and do it again ... It's just a doodle !


Tomorrow ? ... Some colours on a half sleeve !!


Plog ya later , good night and in the mean time ... Remember to not drink and drive !! Specially if your ride home is a nuclear submarine !! You might hit another , drunk driving nuclear submarine !!

3 comments:

nic said...

analogue magic... now THAT's what i'm talking about. can't wait to see them, especially the ones of HK!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to that magic, can´t wait........

igl said...

nuclear submarine at my homeride, ... tztz,... i suppose, you´ll need a dokta, ... hmmmmm !